We’re sorry to hear you are having issues completing your purchase.
Here is a list of suggestions we think could help you complete the purchase, please see below:
Regulations have changed. Please ensure your banking app is up to date and that your Debit / Credit Card is enabled for online / ecommerce transactions. If not, please contact your bank to complete this set up.
Please ensure that you are able to verify your Debit / Credit payment from your bank. Please note that regulations have changed. Please ensure your mobile banking app is up-to-date.
- Try completing the purchase using another browser (Chrome / Safari / Microsoft Edge).
- Try completing the purchase in an Incognito / Private browsing window: In Google Chrome, click the three dots in the top right hand corner and click "New Incognito Window". Start your transaction again in this new window.
- Try clearings your browser cache or history and starting the transaction again.
- Try completing the purchase on a different device (Laptop, iPad, Mobile Device)
- Please check your shipping destination is one we currently ship to. A reminder that we can currently only ship to the following counties: Republic of Ireland, Great Britain, Australia, South Africa, Switzerland, Singapore, China, New Zealand, and Japan. Where we state Great Britain, this refers only to England, Scotland, and Wales only. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
Some company computers block pop-ups. Pop-up blockers need to be disables as they might be blocking the verification messages from your bank.
Disable any active privacy extensions as they might be blocking verification messages from your bank.
Check your internet connection / switch form Wi-Fi to mobile data.